Whenever we talk about photography, the first thing that comes to our mind is high-quality expensive cameras, lighting props, a studio, and people doing photo shoots.
However, there are many things about photography that even some photographers aren’t aware of. The field is so vast that there are several different types of photographers and photography genres. These are distinguished on various factors like the model or places that are being taken into the frame, the purpose of photoshoots, types of photographs, etc.
In this article, we will walk you through some of the very famous types of photography that has been flourishing every day. You might also find one of them interesting enough to be taken as a career option!
- Aerial Photographer: Have you ever searched for an aerial view image of a particular place like the Great Barrier Reef, 12 Apostles, Bermuda, Cape of Good Hope, Grand Canyon, etc. There are places in the world that are scenic and beyond beautiful and the only way to view their actual beauty is from a height. Aerial Photographers help us get that experience.
- Travel Photographer: This is one of the best jobs in the whole world! Who doesn’t like to travel places and get paid for clicking while they do that? Travel Photographers travel everywhere they can and click pictures of places. The best part of this job is you get paid to roam around the world!
- Headshot Photographer: These are professional level photographers who lick photos of people that are used in their articles, book covers, website, newsletter, etc. There are many Professional Headshot Photographer who get paid in good amounts for this work.
- Fashion Photographer: Each one of us has tried to perfect the cover magazine poses by models. Fashion photographers get to shoot famous people, models, actors, artists, etc. Isn’t it an amazing job!
- Wildlife Photographer: Taking pictures of humans is one thing and taking pictures of wild animals in their natural habitat is another! The job of Wildlife Photographers is what every animal lover dreams of. Sneaking behind bushes or sneaking on a jaguar while he is on a hunt s what these people do.
- Paparazzi: If you ever wanted to be the spy or at least some bits of the job they do, Paparazzi do that! Chasing celebrities at restaurants, airport or while they are on a morning jog, that is what a paparazzi does and we get to see our favorite stars in their day to day life!